Cardies and NSPCA unite!
Our vision is to make this world a better place by caring. Well this year, we’re putting our money where our mouths are! In a world where cruelty and abuse towards animals occur so often, we decided to step in and make a difference!
As the largest and oldest animal welfare organization in South Africa, no other organization has the same impact on the lives of animals as the SPCA does. And so, Cardies has teamed up with the National Council of SPCA’s and we will stand together to reinforce the trust animals have lost in humankind.
On the 1st of August 2015 we launched the biggest campaign Cardies has ever seen – and we’re doing it all with bracelets. Our very own, Cardies branded, beaded bracelet – exclusive to Cardies!
This is what we aim to achieve:
- Make the world aware of the suffering animals face when they are not looked after.
- Show the stray cats and dogs in need of the SPCA’s help.
- Reinforce humankind’s responsibility for abandoned animals.
- Inspire people to want to help to empower the NSPCA to fight cruelty and save more animals.
- Show society how they can make a difference.
- Drive them to Cardies to get a bracelet to show they HELP ANIMALS.
- Show what difference we can make by standing together and helping the NSPCA to fight these pressing battles for us.
Together we can help those who look up to us for protection and hope.